To convey a property from a seller to a buyer, or encumber a property with a new mortgage, Indiana Land Title provides escrow and settlement services as a neutral third party to the transaction. Indiana Land Title acts upon the instructions of the principals and may be requested to coordinate key tasks such as:
- Deposit and disburse funds
- Process and coordinate the flow of documents and funds
- Keep all parties informed of progress to the escrow
- Respond to the lender’s requirements
- Coordinate the signing of loan/closing documents
- Prorate and adjust insurance, taxes, rents, etc.
- Record the deed and loan documents
- Prepares a final statement outlining funds received and to be disbursed in the transaction
Why work with Indiana Land Title?
- Indiana Land Title provides escrow/settlement services that are backed by a large, financially stable corporation
- Indiana Land Title is the only company with a single, national closing platform. Our leading-edge technology provides a superior ability to communicate and process orders
What do we offer?
- Top-flight customer service and support
- Expertise in handling complicated transactions, especially in today's challenging environment
- Cutting-edge technology for an enhanced ability to communicate and process orders
- Outstanding customer service and support